Electro Hydraulic OT Table (CME-PD-001)
- Five Section Radio-Translucent table top
- Smooth, Easy, Accurate positioning
- Sensor controlled leveling for Trendelenburg and lateral positions
- Hydraulic motor-pump with long operating life
- Full length cassette tunnel
- Stainless steel covered base and column
- Mechanical/Auto floor locking
This is an operation table for general surgical and certain special procedures. OT Table with Five Section Radio-Translucent table top. It provides smooth, easy, accurate positioning.Patient reverse orientation mode is available, where head and leg section can be interchanged. It has Sensor controlled leveling for Trendelenburg and lateral positions.
Manifold has flow control valves for adjusting the desired speed of table movement with high accuracy. Hydraulic motor pump with long operating life is fitted with anti-vibration mounting and auto-thermal cut-off. Hand remote control unit operates on 12V DC. Switches provided with correct selection of table movement and prevent to adjustments. Full length cassette tunnel is provided to hold the x-ray cassette for the film. Stainless steel covered base and column for easy cleaning and hygiene. Table is mounted on castors so that its movement while operating is smooth. Mechanical/Auto floor locking for firm, shock free and rigid locking of table. It comes with stainless steel side rails, clamps and standard accessories.
- Raising and lowering of the table; Sliding of Table
- Backrest raising and lowering positions
- Trendelenburg and Reverse trendelenburg positions
- Lateral tilt left to right
- Florr locking mechanism(optional)
- Mechanically moved Head Section which is also detachable.
- Kidney bridge is manually operated by Rack & Pinion mechanism through handle.
- Split Leg rest with Upward, Downward with the help of gas spring mechanism and swing out movements with gear mechanism
|Length (Table top flatbed)||2100mm|
|Width (Table top)||510mm|
|Electro Hydraulic movement|
|Raising and Lowering||985/685 mm|
|Backrest (up/down)||80° / 40°|
|Trendelenburg/Rev. Trendelenburg||25°/ 25°|
|Lateral Tilt (Left/Right)||23°/ 23°|
|Footrest horizontal movement||0°- 90°|
|Kidney Bridge Elevation||120mm|