ICU/CCU Beds are required for Comfort and safety of the patient and to facilitate comfortable transfer to emergency OT / Wards etc. They are also required to carry out ‘point of care procedures’ including radiological procedure at the bedside.
- Totally fabricated in S.S 304, including bolts & nuts.
- CPR Function in case of cardiac arrest to bring Back Rest to flat position immediately.
- Zero position with a single button, for normal flat position.
- lockable attendant control panel.
- Battery Back up.
- Oxygen cylinder mounting provision.
- Adjustable stand for saline drips which can be fixed at any corner.
- Monkey pole with ring for support.
- Head and footboards easily detachable.
- Side railer high quality rigid blowplast PE 4 piece with locking. Easy release handle with pneumatic piston to put it down.
- Bed Top: 4 pieces rigid blow plast PE material, can be cleaned by any chemical.
- All the 4 wheels of high quality. Central locking, directional locking
- Telescopic IV pole can be attached to anyone of the 4 corners. Two IV Pole stands.
- Lifting pole with triangular ring can be fixed at any of the 4 corners.
- Up and down
- Trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg
Size: 2060 mm X 900 mm
- Height (approx) : Adjustable min 630 mm Max 830 mm
- Electric system and 4 motors 24 Volts DC output
- Memory foam bed gets adjusted to body shape to avoid bed sore. No pressing/crushing effect when moved to any position. Covered with vinyl.