Whatever size of a dental practice you run, optimal management of the sterilization of your instruments plays an important role in the effectiveness of your treatment protocols as well as the safety of your patients and you and your team members.
Autoclaves have become an indispensable piece of equipment in the effective management of the sterilization protocol of the modern day practices. Autoclaves are pressure chambers which use high pressure steam at temperature above 100 degree Celsius to eliminate and kill all the microorganisms on the loads you put inside them so that you get 100 % sterilized instrument to work on your Patients each and every time.
There are different classes of autoclaves
- Class N
- Class B
- Class S
Class B is the best autoclave to choose for your dental practice. As they sterilize under vacuum & steam. They can sterilize any load type, including porous or hollow materials, products in pouches, textiles and hollow items like wands, turbines, hand pieces and tips. They have shorter and effective sterilization cycles.
Typical B class autoclave cycle steps are :
- In the first phase of steam sterilization the autoclaves pump will clear out all the air in the chamber thus creating a vacuum.
- Once the vacuum is generated steam I released into the chamber, the pressure inside the chamber will be higher than the atmospheric pressure which will increase the boiling point of water as a result the vapor inside the chamber will reach to higher temperatures ranging from 120 to 134 degrees centigrade.
- Once it reaches the predetermined temperature the instruments are left for a predetermined time which aids in killing all the germs and microorganisms.
- Then the steam is let out of the chamber and all the instruments are vacuum dried and the pressure is brought to the outside level thereby completing the highly effective cycle of sterilization of the instruments.
Points to be considered while choosing from whom to buy the best autoclave for your practice
While choosing to buy a reliable equipment which is of a great significance to your practice always choose a reliable manufacturer or a company wo can give you the best and quality equipment’s. Are they a well-known supplier of high end reliable products like autoclaves.
Are they offering you autoclaves with different capacities as per the size of your clinic.
The warranty offered on the equipment.
After sales service of the product.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER FOR ALL THE ABOVE.
CONFIDENT DENTAL EQUIPMENTS GIVES YOU ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE.
Key features of Steriline + B Class Autoclave
- Class B Steam Sterilizer with pre/post vacuum
- Better penetration for hollow and porous instruments
- Faster sterilization times and cycle
- 5 programmed sterilization cycles – Unwrapped, Wrapped, Plastic, Textile, Prions and 3 Test Programs (B&D, Vacuum Test, Helix Test)
- Solid Steel Construction
- Independent Steam Generator for Positive pressure displacement
- Easy to repair – Quality parts made in Europe
- Optional Printer
- USB Port for Recording Cycles
- Triple Door Protection System – Prevents door from opening during cycles.
- Pressure safety valve
Advantages of Steriline + B Class Advantages:
- LONG LASTING : Top Quality Stainless Steel door with mirror polish surface is highly resistant to corrosion.
- CONVENIENT : Built-in system for checking water quality
- ENERGY SAVER : Low Rate Cycle – you can run your sterilizer when electrical power costs are low, like after work hours, by setting a delayed start time.
- SAFETY : Two different locking mechanisms prevent the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- TIME SAVING : Every sterilization cycle can save 15 minutes
- DRYING SYSTEM : Improved cooling and drying system will ensure no water left after the cycle
- EVAPORATOR : Homogenous heating, it only needs 1.5min to reach 145* C
Maintainance of Steriline + B Class Autoclave
|Daily||Clean Door Seal
Clean the External
|Weekly||Clean Distilled Water Reservoir
Clean Sterilization Chamber
|Monthly||Clean Filter inside Chamber and Tank|
|Every 3/6 Months||Replace Door Seal|
|Every Year||Replace Silicone Tubing, filters and door seal|
|Every 2 years||Replace Battery on Main PCB that controls the timer|
“Confident” is the well know brand in a dental industry from 1978. It’s a name to reckon in the Indian market as a quality manufacturer of Dental and Medical Equipment, with a vision to provide quality dental equipment to the Indian dentists.
Now, no worries of your after sale services Confident has come up with a new Confident Customer Support Team. Where your queries or complaints will be resolved instantly.
We the Confident assure 100% guarantee for best customer service.
Shop for best B class Autoclave visit: <link href=”www.confidental.org”>