Manual Hydraulic OT Table (CME-NW-001)
- Four Section Radio-Translucent table top
- Smooth, Easy, Accurate positioning
- Precision made Hydraulic systems with single lever action hydraulic lift
- Precise and easy to operate Mechanical actuating system for table movements
- Patient reverse orientation mode where head and leg section can be interchanged.
- Full length cassette tunnel
- Stainless steel covered base and column
- Mechanical locking for firm, shock free and rigid locking
This is an operation table for general surgical and certain special procedures. OT Table with Four Section Radio-Translucent table top. It provides smooth, easy, accurate positioning. Precision made Hydraulic systems with a single lever action hydraulic lift controlled by a foot pedal. It has Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions.
Precise and easy to operate Mechanical actuating system for smooth and rigid table movements provides additional control during the operation. Full length cassette tunnel is provided to hold the x-ray cassette for the film. Stainless steel covered base and column for easy cleaning and hygiene. Table is mounted on castors so that its movement while operating is smooth. Mechanical floor locking for firm, shock free and rigid locking of table. It comes with stainless steel side rails, clamps and standard accessories. The Head section can be moved mechanically and is detachable as well. The Single Leg rest comes with upward and downward movements.
- Raising and lowering of the table through Hydro-Mechanical operation
- Backrest raising and lowering positions
- Trendelenburg and Reverse trendelenburg positions
- Lateral tilt left to right
- Floor locking mechanism(optional)
- Head Section – moved mechanically, detachable.
- Simple leg rest with updward, downward movements
- Hydraulic lift controlled by a foot pedal
- Mechanical actuating system for smooth and rigid table movements.
|Length (Table top flatbed)||1900mm|
|Width (Table top)||510mm|
|Raising and Lowering||670-970 mm|
|Backrest section||+70°, -20°|
|Lateral Tilt (Left/Right)||+-22°|
|Headrest section||+35°, -90°|
|Footrest section||+20°, -90°|